Is my Company and/or Project Acceptable?
Your company and project must meet some prerequisites to be acceptable for this program. To know whether your company size is acceptable, the first thing you need is to define your demand, that can be:
- Innovation and/or Risky Projects, carrying high perspectives.
- It's intended to help the company to mitigate uncertainty.
- Micro, Small and Medium Businesses are acceptable for this category.
- Entrepreneurs Looking for Support
- Intended to help entrepreneurs in early stage or facing hardship.
- Micro and Small Businesses are acceptable for this category.
The company sizes are defined according to your country's policies and/or legislation.
In addition, the consulting project must:
• Be something new and challenging, and/or important for the business.
• Be possible (and feasible) to be executed remotely, through use of remote communication.
• Have an internal person responsible to provide necessary information and do the tasks that aren't possible to be executed remotely.
• Easy access to the project team, that must be available when necessary/scheduled.